Awesome Star Trek Spock Live Long T-Shirt

Since they have so many shows, surely. This one can be an episode of Awesome Star Trek Spock Live Long T-Shirt the week with slight serialization, just like DS9, but about exploration and not having to save the universe every season? I’m also hoping that they make the main character the Ship or the Journey, rather than focusing on one character. I don’t want this show to be about Spock or Pike 90% of the time, I want it to be about Trek. And they better not recast any other TOS characters. I really hope Strange New Worlds has a TOS style tone. I don’t expect 60’s levels of camp, but damn TOS was so charming. That’s what I want. I don’t want a TOS tone, but I will take Conflicted Christopher and Awesome Star Trek Spock Live Long T-Shirt Bartending Boyce from The Cage!! YES, please. Look, this is between me and you because I know no one else is reading this… but I think smoldering sexual tension in an elevator with two repressed individuals that start with an aggressive question and answer session, a little shoulder riding, a tangled collapse, the singing of show tunes, and a vehement oath to never let our freaky show is my new favorite thing. Is there a subreddit for that?

Buy it: Awesome Star Trek Spock Live Long T-Shirt
Awesome Star Trek Spock Live Long Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Papacetee - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

As I Lay Rubber Down The Street I Pray For Traction I Can Keep But If I Spin And Begin To Slide Shirt

Good My Favorite Hunting Buddy Calls Me Dad Shirt